xp_angel: (hmm?)
[personal profile] xp_angel
 Well, now I feel slightly asshole-ish for the meme I posted the other day.  

Slightly.





How can I help that doesn't involve my pants getting wet?  I have places I can open up as temporary housing if need be, and I'm sure I can get some food figured out. 
 

Date: 2023-11-01 04:09 pm (UTC)
xp_loa: (Uh-oh)
From: [personal profile] xp_loa
Need dry clothes & food or send cc info will give receipts, running out at Centre

Date: 2023-11-01 05:13 pm (UTC)
xp_loa: (Don't you just wanna go apeshit?)
From: [personal profile] xp_loa
Thx, receipts tomorrow compiled

Date: 2023-11-01 05:55 pm (UTC)
xp_darcy: (Default)
From: [personal profile] xp_darcy
It was a funny meme though.

Date: 2023-11-01 05:57 pm (UTC)
xp_banshee: (Default)
From: [personal profile] xp_banshee
Boats. Literal fishing boats or shallow hulled things. Canoes. People coming in now are escaping rising water in lower levels of the district but say there are still people trying to shelter in place there. They'll need rescue or at least for someone to check on them. Can you coordinate that? And I'll keep you up to date on our space requirements - we might need you to open some of those places.

Profile

xp_angel: (Default)
Warren Worthington III

March 2026

S M T W T F S
12 34567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 29th, 2026 02:50 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios