xp_angel: (too cool)
[personal profile] xp_angel
If you're wondering why it suddenly smells so much better here, it's because I'm back, as rich as ever.

I know you were all worried about that.

I will now be relaxing in the nude somewhere in the mansion. You've all been warned.

Date: 2015-08-19 11:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-hawkeye.livejournal.com
I was wondering what that stench was.

Date: 2015-08-19 11:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com
Money is a foreign and distateful smell for some.

I apologize.

Date: 2015-08-19 11:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-hawkeye.livejournal.com
You're such a tool, Worthington. But it's good you're not sulking anymore.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-19 11:27 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-hawkeye.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-19 11:28 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 12:19 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-hawkeye.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 12:24 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 12:41 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-hawkeye.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 12:43 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 12:44 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-hawkeye.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 12:47 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 01:53 am (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2015-08-20 12:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xp-echo.livejournal.com
Great - more rich white guys who think they're the great spirit's gift. Just what this place needed.

Date: 2015-08-20 12:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com
To be fair, I've been here for a while.

Also -- thank you. I do aim to please.

Date: 2015-08-20 02:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xp-echo.livejournal.com
Did you get dropped on your head a lot as a baby?

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 02:49 am (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2015-08-20 02:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-velocidad.livejournal.com
You've got no idea, kid.

Date: 2015-08-20 01:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-daredevil.livejournal.com
I can hear you and my brother having hate sex.

stoppit.

Date: 2015-08-20 01:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com
I have nothing witty to say back, since everything I say you automatically assume innuendo.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 02:49 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-daredevil.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 03:26 am (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2015-08-20 01:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-blink.livejournal.com
put your tictac away birdbrain, no one wants to see that corkscrew

Date: 2015-08-20 01:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-blink.livejournal.com
reassure yourself it's still attached?

I can detach it for you, if you want.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 01:56 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-blink.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 01:58 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 01:59 am (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2015-08-20 02:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-velocidad.livejournal.com
Were you gone?

Huh.

Date: 2015-08-20 02:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com
Seeing as I actively avoid you while I'm here, I don't blame you for not noticing.

:)

Date: 2015-08-20 02:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-velocidad.livejournal.com
Breathe easy, Wings McMoneybags. I've been pouring drinks for some of your rich friends and hanging out with Chad, so I haven't really been here either.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-barrier.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 02:51 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 02:53 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-barrier.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 02:54 am (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2015-08-20 02:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-plosive.livejournal.com
Oh, man, between you and that strange Namor dude, I may never leave my suite again.

Date: 2015-08-20 02:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xp-echo.livejournal.com
There's someone here named Namor? Wow - that's special.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-plosive.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 04:31 am (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2015-08-20 02:48 am (UTC)
xp_spectrum: (uh-huh)
From: [personal profile] xp_spectrum
Yeah, you and me both. You'd think, this being partly a boarding school and all, the adults would remember there's minors here and wandering around naked around us is actually kind of illegal. Then again, they do have weird senses of humor here, so I'm hoping he's kidding.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 02:53 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-plosive.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 04:31 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-otoxic.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 03:06 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 03:07 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-otoxic.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 03:09 am (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2015-08-20 02:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com
This mansion is full of extraordinary people with strange names.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-plosive.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-20 04:32 am (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2015-08-20 08:36 pm (UTC)

Date: 2015-08-21 08:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-jubilee.livejournal.com
Welcome back, Feathers. Why the hiding?

Date: 2015-08-21 02:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com
Hiding? No, no, no.

I was in a money hibernation. A billionaire secret. I don"t leave my office for a month or so, and I come out with more money.

Fair trade for my tan, I think

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] x-jubilee.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-21 02:19 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] xp-angel.livejournal.com - Date: 2015-08-21 02:21 pm (UTC) - Expand
Page generated Oct. 9th, 2026 12:03 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios